American Express is hiring for Customer Service Analyst in Gurgaon. The interested candidates of Any Degree can apply for through the link below.
The American Express Company is an American multinational corporation specialized in payment card services. The company was founded in 18 March 1850 at Buffalo, New York, United States. The founders of the corporation are William Fargo, John Butterfield, Henry Wells. The current CEO is Stephen Squeri. The headquarters are located in New York, New York, United States.
American Express Recruitment
- Company name: American Express
- Website: americanexpress.com
- Job Position: Customer Service Analyst
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Degree
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
This position is responsible for processing new applications for Corporate Clients. Performing appropriate checks against incoming Corporate Card Applications ensuring that AXP meets its regulatory requirements Verify the applicant’s ID Perform KYC checks Perform experience checks
- Set Up of Accounts using relevant systems (MYSU, CAPS, Globestar, IVU etc)
- liaising with internal Business Partners and External Clients (via phone or e-mail) with relation to any erroneous applications received and proactively drive behavior changes with the partners to improve the application content
- Through Relationship Care manage the end to end journey of a cardmember application
- Supporting other corporate teams with any queries and/or escalations related to cardmember applications
- Maintaining daily work volumes and logging activity in appropriate formats in order to support productivity and timeliness measures. This roll will also include making Outbound Calls to collect Missing Information on the pending new applications.
- Strong time and productivity management
- Highly customer-focused and result oriented -Eye for detail and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills -High initiative and energy level ; multi tasking capabilities is a pre requisite
- Excellent business writing, communication and organisation skills
- Good problem solving ability -Collaborative and influencing skills
- Quick learning curve
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, Power Point
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the American Express website.
- Read all the content given in the website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.