Analog Devices Recruitment for Software Engineer in Bengaluru. All the candidates of BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Analog Devices Recruitment
- Company name: Analog Devices
- Website: analog.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 8 LPA (Expected)
- The FPGA engineer is responsible for developing, validating, and maintaining FPGA based models of ADI SOCs.
- This entails developing memory models, structuring clocks and resets, understanding FPGA build image creation tools, and debugging timing problems.
- The job also requires validation in both simulation and on the FPGA itself. Finally, the engineer needs to be able to add RTL and firmware into the FPGA environment to assist in system evaluation and debug.
- General RTL – the engineer needs to be able to understand complex RTL and modify it if necessary. The engineer needs to be able to create model specific RTL as required.
- FPGA specific RTL limitations – the engineer needs to understand FPGA “dos and don’ts”
- Simulation – the engineer needs to run and use the adi simulation environment
- Logic analyzer – the engineer needs to be able to debug signal flow using a logic analyzer
- C coding – the engineer needs to be able to write test code in the CCES environment
- Python scripting – the engineer needs to develop and maintain python scripts for build and simulation
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the careers.analog.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply