ANZ off campus drive is rhiring candidates for Data Scientist. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: TCS BPS Fresher Hiring for YoP 2023.
ANZ offers financial services was founded in 1835 and it’s headquarters are located in Melbourne, Australia. The CEO of the company since 2016 is Shayne Elliott. The company’s subsidiary is ANZ Bank New Zealand. A total of 39,196 people were employed by the company as of the reports produced in 2021.
ANZ off campus drive
- Company name: ANZ
- Website: anz.com.au
- Job Position: Data Scientist
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- As a Data Scientist, you are accountable for building advanced models to understand and solve complex data problems through advanced modelling.
- Working with Data Engineers and Data Analysts you will determine the relevant internal and external data sources to enable developing predictive and descriptive models.
- You will work hard to apply your analytical skills to a broad range of data points to develop customer centric solutions. Y
- ou will be communicating insights and models through impactful data visualisation and storytelling.
- With data and analytics at the heart of everything you do, you uncover insights and enable data driven decision making.
- Address and solve complex business issues using large amounts of data
- Develop advanced algorithms that transform key business processes and automate banker decisions and activities
- Implement a fact-based culture throughout the bank.
- Continuous generation, monitoring, presenting and conducting of ‘fact-based’ analysis and models to use at any time for the development and improvement of relevant and innovative propositions
- Design, build, deploy, monitor and assess relevant models for customers, clients, products and channels
- Develop tools and methods to scientifically profile customers and customer segments, products and channels and associated costs, revenues, risks and opportunities
- Source data from a variety of sources to combine, synthesise and analyse to support campaigns, pricing, propositions and other decisions
- Initiate, design and implement innovative capabilities in the field of data science
- Lead, optimise, design and execute business interventions (customers and operational) to uplift customer engagement and business performance
- Solid understanding of predictive modelling, pattern recognition, clustering, supervised and unsupervised learning
- Experience in Python and key supporting packages/libraries for Data Science
- Experience managing Machine learning lifecycle using MLFlow and performing data processing & transformation using PySpark and Object Store
- Experience building and deploying pipelines for Model training, deployment and monitoring using Airflow and integrating data quality checks.
- Experience setting up dashboards for ongoing monitoring of ML Models.
- Strong ability to translate data insights into practical business recommendations
- Strong statistical modelling and data management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and inspire a team
- Good understanding of the Banking system and products, service, channels
- Strong customer lens and affinity
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset to continuously improve the level of decisions automated
- Ability to effectively communicate to all stakeholders (technical and non-technical)
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.anz.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the ANZ off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.