Aon off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Technical Support position. Candidates who completed Any Graduation are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Pune location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Aon is an Insurance company established on 1982 in Chicago, Illinois, United States. Pat Ryan, W. Clement Stone are the founders of the firm. The organization headquarters are located in London, United Kingdom. The revenue of the association is approximately around 1,000 crores USD. In this group around 50,000 employees are working.
- Company name: Aon
- Website: aon.com
- Job Position: Data Analytics – Intern
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Salary: Up to 25K Per Month (Expected)
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent communication skills, able to actively participate in team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
- Passion towards problem-solving and strong decision-making ability
- Ability to think critically and arrive at elegant solutions to challenging problems
- Proven track-record delivering high-quality, on-time, elegant solutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and think abstractly
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.aon.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Aon off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.