Apple off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Cloud Data Engineer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Amazon is hiring for ML Data Associate.
On April 1, 1976, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne founded Apple, an American technology company. The organization’s headquarters are in Cupertino, California, in the United States. All over the world, there are about 520 retail establishments. The company generates revenue of about US$365.82 billion. About 154,000 people are employed by this Apple Computer Company.
Apple off campus drive
- Company name: Apple
- Website: apple.com
- Job Position: Cloud Data Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 20 LPA (Expected)
- As a Cloud Development Engineer you will design, develop and implement modern cloud data warehouse/ datalakes and influence overall data strategy for the organization
- Translate sophisticated business requirements into scalable technical solutions meeting data warehousing/analytics design standards
- Strong understanding of analytics needs and proactive-ness to build solutions to improve the efficiency along with that help execute leading data practices & standards
- Collaborate with multiple multi-functional teams and work on solutions which has larger impact on Apple business
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non- technical multi-functional teams
- You will engage with many other group’s & internal/external teams to deliver best-in-class products in an exciting constantly evolving environment
- High expertise in modern cloud data lakes and implementation experience on any of the cloud platforms like AWS/GCP/Azure – preferably AWS.
- Good Experience in cloud based data warehouse – Snowflake.
- Hands on Experience in developing and building data pipelines on Cloud & Hybrid infrastructure for analytical needs- Preferably having Cloud certifications.
- Experience in designing and building dimensional data models to improve accessibility, efficiency and quality of data.
- Database development experience with Relational or MPP/distributed systems such as Teradata/ SingleStore/ Hadoop
- Experience working with data at scale (peta bytes) with big data tech stack and sophisticated programming languages is a plus e:g Python, Scala.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.apple.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Apple off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Apple Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Apple recruitment?
You can apply to the Apple off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Apple Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Apple send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Apple sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Apple careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Apple off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Apple ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.