Assa Abloy off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Software Engineer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MSc are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Manufacturing firm Assa Abloy was founded in 1994. Stockholm, Sweden, is home to the organization’s headquarters. According to reports created in 2021, the company’s revenue is close to 95.01 billion. This organisation will employ about 50,934 people in 2021.
Assa Abloy off campus drive
- Company name: Assa Abloy
- Website: assaabloy.com
- Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MSc
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to understand the requirements/issues assigned and involve in all phases of SDLC (analysis, coding, unit testing, reviews, build, deployment).
- Good communication and presentation skills to update the status in team meetings and trainings etc. Must create documentation on analysis and user training based on project requirements.
- Open to learn new technologies and share knowledge within team based on project need.
- Ready to extend work for meetings, status update calls, to meet the deadline and urgent/priority issue fixes whenever required.
- Must follow the best practices and processes followed in project to meet quality deliverable.
- Work towards meeting/exceeding the performance/personal development goals set.
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines, practices, and processes.
- Good to have hands on experience on below tools: Eclipse Neon/IntelliJ, Maven, GitLab, Jetty / Apache Tomcat, SonarQube, AWS, Docker
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of programming concepts and best practices.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the assaabloy.jobs2web.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Assa Abloy off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.