Atkins Careers: Atkins is hiring for Graduate Engineer position at Bengaluru location. Interested candidates can follow below for all the details and apply link.
UP Next: Synopsys is hiring for Intern.
Atkins Graduate Engineer
- Company name: Atkins
- Website: www.atkinsglobal.com
- Job Position: Graduate Engineer (Nuclear Safety)
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech (Chemical, Mechanical)
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 5 LPA (Expected)
To perform this role successfully, the candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Understanding of the principles of Nuclear/Process Plant Safety.
- Broad view of the Nuclear power plant functioning (advantageous but not essential).
- Knowledge and understanding of nuclear safety legislation including site licensing requirements would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently or as part of team.
- Ability to understand and define client’s requirements, plan & schedule deliverables, timelines.
- Strong delivery culture, maintaining strict timelines, professional report writing is must.
- Expertise in MS office. Good communication and presentation skills
- Flexible to relocate to Bangalore and if required, undergo training for a period of 3-6 months within UK.
- Further, the candidate should be open to further the skill into areas such as:
- Use of tools like RISKSPECTRUM, ISOGRAPH
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Event Tree Analysis
- Qualitative and Quantitative Hazard assessments
- Probabilistic safety assessment/Component reliability assessment/Human Error Probability assessment/Common Cause Failures analysis.
- Reactor plant technology.
- Development of nuclear safety strategies and compliance with statutory requirements.
- Nuclear Regulation and licensing.
- Plant safety, hazard/fault identification studies e.g. HAZOP, FMEA, etc.
- Basic reliability engineering.
- Development of fault tree and event tree models.
- Support to Engineering Substantiation studies.
- Process plant design and safety
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the careers.snclavalin.com’s website.
- Click on the register button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.