Atlassian off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Content Designer – Jira Platform position. Candidates who completed Any Graduation are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Infosys is hiring for Process Executive.
In 2002, Mike Cannon-Brookes and Scott Farquhar established Atlassian. Atlassian makes tools for project managers, teams who develop software, and other applications. Sydney, Australia serves as the organization’s administrative centre. In 190 countries, Atlassian provided services to 234,575 customers and 10 million monthly active users.
Atlassian off campus drive
- Company name: Atlassian
- Website: atlassian.com
- Job Position: Content Designer – Jira Platform
- Location: Bengaluru, Remote
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 9 LPA (Expected)
- great UX writing skills and knowledge of content design practices
- a love for both technical and non-technical content
- the ability to deeply understand the technical aspects of a product and translate that to a general audience
- experience crafting and driving content strategy for in-product content
- understanding of customer and user needs and translating that into high-quality product experiences
- skills in content testing and determining whether content is meeting the needs of customers
- experience planning, conducting and analysing user interviews
- experience working on end-to-end journeys and customer experiences
- a penchant for measuring the impact of content through data and analytics
- experience mentoring others in content design and UX writing
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the atlassian.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Atlassian off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Atlassian Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Atlassian recruitment?
You can apply to the Atlassian off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Atlassian Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Atlassian send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Atlassian sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Atlassian careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Atlassian off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Atlassian?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.