AT&T Careers: AT&T is hiring for Application Development Engineer position at Chennai location. The candidates of B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA are only eligible to apply for this job role. Following are the full details and the apply link.
UP Next: HARMAN is hiring for Summer Trainee.
AT&T Application Development Engineer
- Company name: AT&T India
- Website: www.att.com
- Job Position: Application Development Engineer
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
- Self-motivated with a solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle SDLC – from requirements to deployment, agile methodologies
- Ability to adapt to new technologies, work in a multi-vendor environment and coordinate with various teams involved in the project.
- Writing great quality code with a relentless passion for automated testing and validation.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments
- Trained in any of the above technologies
- Early joiners
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing, and production release.
- Ability to work & deliver code in an agile team environment.
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Tracking down and fixing bugs, performance issues, or display issues.
- Be a problem solver in an open, highly collaborative, team environment.
- Hands-on Design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the att.jobs website.
- Click on the Apply for this job button.
- Now, fill the form and apply.