Autodesk JOBS: Autodesk is hiring for Global Product Support Intern position at Bengaluru location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Autodesk Global Product Support Intern
- Company name: Autodesk, Inc
- Website: www.autodesk.com
- Job Position: Global Product Support – Intern
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: Min 36K Per Month (Expected)
Respond to support requests via multiple channels and following documented processes
Provide prompt, friendly and efficient assistance to Autodesk customers on a variety of issues and questions, such as product features, usage, etc.
Document support interactions in a company-wide case management system
Research, verify, and document product defects
Manage customer expectations by providing timely updates on progress support cases
Learn from the talented individuals in the industry and work with them on solving complex technical issues.
Learn key customer engagement skills.
Global product support is part of Customer Success organization, you will have a kick start into what customer success is and how to deliver valuable outcomes
Hands on expertise with various Autodesk Products.
Minimum Qualifications Technical Skills (Required):
Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering/ / Architecture / Structural or equivalent degree
Basics of Civil / Architectural Engineering.
Working Knowledge on Revit Architectural / Revit Structural / Civil 3D
Basic knowledge on cloud collaboration (BIM / comitative software)
6-month, full-time commitment from Jun to Dec 2022
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the autodesk.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply