Baker Hughes off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Mechanical Engineer position. Candidates who completed Any Graduation are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: PwC Recruitment | Associate Devops.
Baker Hughes is a company in the oil industry. It was founded in 1987, and its headquarters are in Houston, Texas, USA. Lorenzo Simonelli has been the organization’s CEO since 2017. According to 2021 reports, the corporation’s total revenue was 2,050 crores USD, and the total number of employees working in the firm was 54,000.
Baker Hughes off campus drive
- Company name: Baker Hughes
- Website: bakerhughes.com
- Job Position: Mechanical Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 -1 Year
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
- Undertaking engineering activities based on customer requirements and developing them into design, detailed drawings, design verification packages.
- Reviewing the design and then converting them into manufacturing specifications and operating specifications.
- Executing Engineering Activities per agreed schedule and timelines.
- Exceeding expectations on Engineering Quality.
- Working seamlessly with other design engineers and vendors on work scope assigned.
- Complying with regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring health safety and environmental risk control are paramount.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.bakerhughes.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Baker Hughes off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.