Bank of India Recruitment 2023: Bank of India Recruitment for Probationary Officer -Credit Officer, IT Officer(500 Posts) . All the candidates who are eligible can apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Bank of India Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name: Bank of India
- Website: bankofindia.co.in
- Job Position: Probationary Officers-(Credit Officer, IT Officer)
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Qualification: Mentioned Below
- Total Vacancies: 500 Posts
- Salary: Mentioned Below
- Age Limit: Mentioned Below
- Last Date: 25th February 2023
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|1.||Credit Officer in General Banking stream||350|
|2.||IT Officer in Specialist stream||150|
Credit Officer in General Banking stream:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt.
- Engineering OR A graduate degree in any discipline AND Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- A Graduate degree in any discipline AND having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- Candidates of age between 20-29 Years old can apply for the Probationary Officer posts 2023.
- For age relaxation details refer the official notification link is given below.
- The selection will be done on the basis of the online test.
- Bank will conduct personal interviews of all the selected candidates.
- Group Discussion will be conducted for the candidates selected through the online test at some selected centers.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in Online Examinations, Personal Interviews, and Group discussion
- Application Fee (for General/OBC/EWS candidates) – Rs.850/-
- Processing Fee (for SC/ST/ESM/Departmental candidates) – Rs.175/-
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the bankofindia.co.in
- You can see the careers option in the site and click on Job openings.
- Click on for new registration otherwise, login if you have an account.
- Otherwise, create a new one on the site.
- After logging in, enter all the required details.
- If you have any queries while filling out the application form, paying the application fee, and submitting the details. In that case, you can click on the ‘OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION’ text and check all the details.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Bank Of India Recruitment 2023. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.