BARC Recruitment 2023: BARC hiring for Technical Officer, Stipendiary Trainee (4381 Posts). All the candidates of who are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
UP Next: NCERT Recruitment | Non Academic Posts.
BARC Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name: BARC
- Website: barconlineexam.com
- Job Position: Technical Officer, Stipendiary Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Qualification: Mentioned below
- Salary: Mentioned below
- Total Vacancies: 4381 Posts
- Age Limit: Mentioned below
Total Vacancies :
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|1.||Technical Officer/C (Group A)||181|
|2.||Scientific Assistant/B (Group B)||07|
|3.||Technician/B (Group C)||24|
- M.Sc (Bio-Science/Life Science/Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology), M.Sc. (Chemistry), M. Lib. , B.E. / B. Tech , B.Sc. (Food Technology/ Home Science/ Nutrition), SSC PLUS Second Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate in relevant discipline from recognized University/ Institution/ College with 55% and above for General / EWS / OBC candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
- Category-I (B. Sc./ Diploma in relevant discipline), Category II (10th/ 12th/ Certificate, Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized University/ Institution/ College with 55% and above for General / EWS / OBC candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
- Candidates applying for the above indicated posts should possess 55% and above for
General/EWS/OBC and Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD.
- Candidates of age between 18 – 35 Years old can apply for the posts.
- For age relaxation details refer the official notification link is given below.
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in interview. In case, the response is more, this Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview by conducting Computer
Scientific Assistant/B and Category-I Stipendiary Trainee:
- The Computer Based Screening Test of one hour duration will be conducted on all India basis and will comprise of 40 multi choice questions (choice of 4 options). ‘3’ marks will be awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Final selection will be on the basis of performance of the candidate in interview and no weightage will be given for marks scored in the Screening Test.
Technician/B and Category-II Stipendiary Trainee:
The Selection Process consists of Tests in three stages –
- Stage 1 – Preliminary Test
- Stage 2 – Advanced Test
- Stage 3 – Skill Test.
- Selected candidates will be getting a maximum Level-10( Rs. 21,700-56,100) and For post wise salary details do check the official notification attached below.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the barconlineexam.com
- You can find the Notification link.
- Click on that and fill the required detail and apply for the role.
- If you have any queries while filling out the application form, paying the application fee, and submitting the details. In that case, you can click on the ‘OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION’ text and check all the details.
We hope you have successfully applied for the BARC Recruitment 2022. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.