Barclays off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Intern position. Candidates who completed Any Graduation are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Mumbai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Barclays is anInternational company was started in 1690. The corporate offices of the business are in London, England, in the United Kingdom. Since 2021, C. S. Venkata Krishnan has led the company as CEO. The company will have 83,500 employees as of 2021. The business generates about £21.940 billion in total revenue.
Barclays off campus drive
- Company name: Barclays
- Website: barclays.in
- Job Position: Intern
- Location: Mumbai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2023/ 2024
- Salary: Up to 30K Per Month (Expected)
- This would be a two-month internship to support a team of traders in building and maintaining tools to help find trading opportunities, track market data, perform ad hoc customized analysis in producing business critical reports.
- Help build and optimise everyday analytical tools and models used by desk traders
- Build and maintain trade and booking database
- Understand and assist desk to build tools for usual trading activities such as margin calls, interest payments, capital management, risk reporting, pricing
- Develop an in-depth understanding of all risk types in the business
- Oversee risk and trading management of Live trades
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.barclays website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Barclays off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.