Barclays off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Junior Developer position. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Pune location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Wipro Recruitment | Technical Lead.
Barclays is a multinational bank with offices all over the world. It was established in 1690. The company’s headquarters are in London, England, United Kingdom. C. S. Venkata Krishnan has been the organization’s CEO since 2021. As of 2021, the corporation employs 83,500 workers. The company’s total revenue is approximately £21.940 billion.
Barclays off campus drive
- Company name: Barclays
- Website: barclays.in
- Job Position: Junior Developer
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- As a developer, possess excellent Knowledge of distributed computing architecture, core hadoop component (HDFS, Spark, Yarn, Map-Reduce, HIVE, Impala), AWS services and related technologies.
- Technical Design and development of ETL/Hadoop and Analytics services /components.
- Contribute to end-to-end architecture and process flow.
- Understand Business requirement and publish reusable designs.
- Result oriented approach with ability to provide apt solutions.
- Proficient in performance improvement & fine-tuning of ETL and Hadoop implementations.
- Can work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience/Exposure to SQL, advanced SQL skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-2 years of experience.
- Hands on experience with at least one programming language (Unix Shell Scripting, Python or C or C++ or JAVA).
- Strong understanding of distributed computing architecture especially Hadoop ecosystem as to how it works and key Hadoop services (e.g. HDFS, Yarn, Map-Reduce, HIVE, Impala, Spark).
- Ability to write SQLs for database queries involving joins, filters and sub-queries
- Understanding of different AWS concepts & services like Availability Zones, Regions, VPC, EC2, S3, Athena etc.
- Strong understanding of various data storage formats (CSV, Delimited files, Parquet, Avro etc.).
- Strong understanding of different components of a Data Warehouse.
- Strong understanding of any one of ETL tools or technologies like Python, Spark, Ab Initio, Informatica, Data Stage etc.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.barclays website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Barclays off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.