Barclays off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Process Expert position. Candidates who completed Any Graduation are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Pune location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Barclays is a global bank with branches all over the world. In 1690, it came into being. In London, England, United Kingdom, the company’s headquarters are situated. As the organization’s CEO since 2021, C. S. Venkata Krishnan. The company offers a variety of banking services, including private banking, retail banking, commercial banking, investment banking, wholesale banking, and wealth management. The corporation employed 83,500 people as of 2021. The company generates roughly £21.940 billion in revenue overall.
Barclays off campus drive
- Company name: Barclays
- Website: home.barclays
- Job Position: Process Expert
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-3 Years
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy.
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times.
- Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team.
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage.
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews.
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
- Experience of working in BPO/KPO
- Familiarity with procedures, policies, products and services of a financial organisation
- Ability to work within deadlines/customer demand
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.barclays website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Barclays off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Barclays Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Barclays recruitment?
You can apply to the Barclays off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Barclays Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Barclays send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Barclays sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Barclays careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Barclays off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Barclays?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.