BASF JOBS: BASF is hiring for Trainee Programming Expert position at Bengaluru location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
BASF Trainee Programming Expert
- Company name: BASF
- Website: www.basf.com
- Job Position: Trainee Programming Expert
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ BTech (Mechanical)
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/2021
- Salary: Min 3.6 LPA (Expected)
- Develop, customize and maintain applications for Owner Operator / EPC industry (including tools for CAE & Material Management, Project Management)
- Provide 2nd and 3rd Level Support for in-house applications
- Develop software applications for meeting business requirements including, but not limited to, customizing / creating utilities for CAE applications like Hexagon’s SmartPlant / Aveva Engg applications
- Develop / Customize other applications like intranet / web-based solutions, Document management / collaboration tools like SharePoint & Documentum, dashboards
- Write Plug-in’s / macros, API’s for Engineering and other applications
- Develop interface programs across different IT solutions
- Write utilities for validation & transformation of data in different formats from various applications
- Perform QC, Unit & Integrated Tests, support in UAT and resolve issues
- Work with CAE Expert on CAE-centric solutions
- Analyze existing solutions / databases and create automated solutions around them
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the basf.jobs website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.