BCG off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Engineer, Client Ops position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru, New Delhi location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Mercedes Benz Recruitment | Software Integration Engineer.
Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm based in Boston, Massachusetts. The company was established on July 1, 1963. BCG was founded by Bruce Henderson. The headquarters of the company are in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. Christoph Schweizer is the corporation’s current acting CEO. According to 2020 reports, the corporation earns around $8.60 billion.
BCG off campus drive
- Company name: Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
- Website: bcg.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer, Client Ops
- Location: Bengaluru, New Delhi
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 1 Year
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Above 7.5 LPA (Expected)
- While supporting and maintaining software analytical projects, you will collaborate closely with consulting teams.
- You will be able to use analytical methodologies to provide value to BCG’s Clients, Consulting (case) teams, and Practice Areas (domain) by providing analytics subject matter expertise, as well as accelerated execution support and maintenance.
- You will work with case teams and clients to support and maintain analytic solutions that meet the needs of the clients.
- You will provide technical support for the development of high-quality and efficient analytic solutions by gaining a deeper understanding of relevant data analytics solutions and processes.
- Provide exceptional support to case teams, product teams, and end clients while adhering to best practises and the highest quality standards. Assist in the overall support readiness and project maintenance.
- Define and explain the expected software outcome; define the approach and technical solution
- Providing original analysis and insights to case teams, typically by owning all or a portion of a project and collaborating with case teams.
- Developing credibility by collaborating with case teams on the topics; drawing conclusions on a variety of external and internal issues related to their problem.
- Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on experience with React projects.
- Extensive knowledge of state management libraries such as Redux, Vuex, Redux-Saga, and Redux-thunk.
- Knowledge of React.js and TypeScript.
- HTML5 and CSS3 expertise is required.
- Web design that is responsive.
- Bootstrap, Material UI, or And Design knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of UI component libraries is required to create high-quality production apps that adhere to a high-fidelity design and specification.
- Experience designing, developing, and maintaining highly scalable, responsive web applications and services.
- To make the app production-ready, integrate the UI with REST APIs.
- Database expertise in Snowflake, Azure, and SQL server.
- Competent with version control systems such as GitHub.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.bcg.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the BCG off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.