If you are in search for jobs related to the IT field, then you are at the right place. Recently, Bentley Systems has released the job notification for the Associate Software Analyst role. Interested candidates can check the below information and apply for the job.
Bentley Systems was founded in the year 1984 in Exton, Pennsylvania, United States. It was founded by Keith A. Bentley and Barry J. Bentley. From Aug 2000, Greg Bentley is taking charge as the CEO of the company. As per the records, the organization has 4,000 colleagues, and the annual income is around $800 million in 172 countries.
Bentley Systems Associate Software Analyst
- Company name: Bentley Systems
- Website: bentley.com
- Job Position: Associate Software Analyst
- Location: Pune
- Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech – (CSE, IT, ECE, Civil, Mechanical)
- Batch: 2020/2021
- Salary: 5 – 7 LPA (Expected)
- Prepare test environments
- Execute manual functional testing
- Collect comprehensive and relevant data
- Detect, resolve, document, and report bugs
- Develop test design of user scenarios, test cases, and checklists
- Database knowledge
- Basic concepts of computer data structure and architecture
- knowledge of Software Test Automation
- practical experience of modern development lifecycle methodologies (AGILE, DevOps)
How to Apply?
- At first, check all the above information.
- After checking, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- For confirmation, check all the information on the official website.
- Now, click on Apply now.
- If you already have an account on the Bentley website, sign in directly or create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and click on submit.
We hope you have successfully applied for this position. If you have any queries, then do let us know via the comment section below.