Autodesk off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Intern – Software Engineer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Sutherland is hiring for Associate.
Autodesk is a software company that specialises in developing software for the media, education, entertainment, manufacturing, engineering, and construction industries. On January 30, 1982, this company was established in Mill Valley, California, USA. John Walker and Dan Drake founded the organisation. The headquarters of the organisation are in San Rafael, California, in the United States.
Autodesk off campus drive
- Company name: Autodesk
- Website: autodesk.in
- Job Position: Intern – Software Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2023
- Salary: Up to 40k Per Month (Expected)
- The Application Operations team is responsible for the maintenance, administration,deployments, upgrades and ongoing support of the Enterprise application landscape at Autodesk.
- A broad range of critical Enterprise applications from on-premise to cloud- based, custom-built to SaaS are administered by this team ensuring their availability, reliability, performance and resilience.
- The Operations Engineer Intern will be part of this team working on different initiatives and activities across this diverse landscape.
- Drive and improve performance, scalability and availability of application resources.
- Technical Troubleshooting and Log analysis, Resolution of incidents and management of events based on Standard Operating Procedures and Problem management
- Carry out deployments as part of Business Flexible Releases
- Implement preventative and corrective measures
- Automation of manual processes using suitable scripting language
- Prepare and maintain a clear documentation on organisation’s infrastructure and architecture.
- Optimize scaling/performance of application resources
Eligibility and Skills Required:
- Final year BE/ME/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA students majoring in Computer Science
- Exposure to AWS or ERP/CRM applications is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Availability for shift work
- Approachable/Personable/Team Player
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Autodesk off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Autodesk Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Autodesk recruitment?
You can apply to the Autodesk off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Autodesk Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Autodesk send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Autodesk sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Autodesk careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Autodesk off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Autodesk?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.