Binance off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Java Development Intern position. Candidates who completed Bachelor Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the New Delhi location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Deloitte Recruitment | Testing.
Binance off campus drive
- Company name: Binance
- Website: binance.com
- Job Position: Java Development Intern
- Location: New Delhi
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Min 25K Per Month (Expected)
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the company’s core products, including but not limited to crypto exchange, fiat gateway, futures, margin, lending, etc.
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills to solve problems provided by QA team
- Computer-related major, bachelor degree or above
- Have a solid Java foundation and understand basic frameworks, such as multithreading and networking
- Familiar with Spring micro-service framework and understanding of its operation mechanism
- Familiar with MySQL database, at least one no sql database
- Familiar with common middleware such as Redis, RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Good logical thinking ability, strong sense of teamwork, and strong learning ability
- Good communication skills, fluency in English
- Experience with open source projects is preferred
- Have excellent written and verbal communications
- Have good learnability
- Be an active listener and deal well with objection
- Have strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different scenarios
- Be a team player, flexible and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Should be able to speak in English and Hindi
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.lever.co website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Binance off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Binance Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Binance recruitment?
You can apply to the Binance off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Binance Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Binance send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Binance sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Binance careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Binance off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Binance?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.