BlackRock Jobs: BlackRock is hiring for Associate Software Engineer position at the Gurgoan location. The candidates of Bachelor’s Degree are only eligible to apply for this job role. More details of this job and the apply link are as follows.
BlackRock Associate Software Engineer
- Company name: BlackRock
- Website: blackrock.com
- Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Location: Gurgoan
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 10 LPA (Expected)
- Design, develop, and deliver robust technology solutions to the organization’s sophisticated problems.
- Play a key role in growing the core offering of the Aladdin Compliance Platform.
- Make autonomous decisions on which platform solutions best fit the business problem presented.
- Drive engagement with partners to ensure that proper business requirements are established.
- Developing exception-based, business-process-centric technology solutions that provide scale to operations teams globally.
- Enhancement of skills including building a solid understanding of BlackRock’s proprietary software platform, Aladdi.
- Experience in building solutions for both BlackRock and over 100 client organizations also using the Aladdin ecosystem.
- Familiarization with the complete portfolio management lifecycle.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong SQL and database knowledge, and/or application design platforms (e.g., Angular, Flask).
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the BlackRock’s official website.
- Click on the Apply Now button, register, and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.