BlackRock JOBS: BlackRock is hiring for Data Analyst position at Gurugram location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ B.Com/ MBA can follow below for more details and the apply link.
BlackRock Data Analyst
- Company name: BlackRock
- Website: www.blackrock.com
- Job Position: Data Operations Analyst
- Location: Gurugram
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Com/ MBA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
- Manage client inquiries on portfolio related matters. Follow through on issues with relevant internal teams
- Produce and quality control the Green Package for all internal and external clients.
- Maintain data and analytics reported in the Green Package and other Aladdin tools. Coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure data quality
- Subject matter experts for all content (Risk/Returns) that are reported within the Green Package.
- Continuously streamline and automate the Green Package process through production and engineering improvement
- Understand client objectives, trading strategies and market events to effectively respond to client requests by monitoring daily trading activity
- Follow the Global markets on a daily basis to understand how macro-economic factors affect the portfolios’ risks and investment decisions
- Post Graduate – MBA (Finance) fresher or B. Tech (Computers/IT pref.) or B.Com (with 1-2 yrs’ relevant experience)
- Added advantage CFA level 1 or 2 /FRM level 1
Process Specific Skills
- Candidate must possess knowledge of fixed income, equity and derivative instruments
- Understanding of Global Capital Markets with special reference to US Capital Markets
- Should be technology oriented in order to understand and learn UNIX, SQL, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL, UNIX, Python, VBA, PERL will be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the careers.blackrock.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.