Boeing JOBS: Boeing is hiring for Software Engineer position at Bengaluru location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Boeing Software Engineer
- Company name: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
- Website: www.boeing.co.in
- Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
- Develops, documents and maintains architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system. Develops and executes the test procedures and documents test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Develop Test Scenarios to verify and validate requirements.
- Develop Test Cases and Test Procedures for verifying Avionics software
- Develop Tests (using Python/Manual/bash scripting) as per high level and low level requirements, including unit tests
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of high level requirements
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree and 0 to 3 years of related work experience in Embedded Avionics System Software development, Validation/Verification.
- Experience in C, C++.
- Good programming skills in Python.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the jobs.boeing.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply