British Council off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Trainee. Candidates who completed graduation in Diploma/ Any degree are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: IBM Recruitment | Full Stack Developer.
British Council is a Corporation was founded in 1934 by British government. The organization headquarters are located in England, United Kingdom. The revenue of the firm is around £924,965,472 as per the FY 2021 – 2022.
British Council off campus drive
- Company name: British Council
- Website: britishcouncil.org
- Job Position: Trainee
- Location: Noida
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: Diploma/ Any Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
- Assessment of various modules of an English Language Exam (either soft or hard copy)
- High attention to detail to ensure right marking of each paper.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Route/Transfer issues to appropriate resource/channel if necessary
- Follow up on enquiries where necessary.
- Complete the logs, update necessary data sheets.
- Ensure hourly transaction targets are met with high quality standards.
- Education –should have completed a diploma/ degree/ professional course post senior Secondary.
- 0 – 3 years’ experience in a BPO environment
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.britishcouncil.org website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the British Council off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.