Cargill Careers India – Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Requirements, Salary, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Recruitment, Eligibility etc. Cargill is hiring for Software Engineer job position. The interested candidates of Any Graduate can apply for this job through the link given below.
Cargill is a Global Food company based in America. It was established by William Wallace Cargill in 1865. The firm headquarters are located in Wayzata, Minnesota, United States. David W. MacLennan is the current CEO of the organization.
The main operations of Cargill are the trading, buying and distributing of grains and other agricultural products. As of 2019, 166,000+ employees were working in the firm. As per the reports generated in 2018, the company’s revenue was around US$114.695 billion.
Cargill Recruitment – Engineer
- Company name: Cargill
- Website: cargill.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 16 LPA (Expected)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of public cloud services and application programming interfaces
- Working experience with continuous integration and delivery practices
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the careers.cargill.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
We hope you have successfully applied for Cargill Careers India – Software Engineer. If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section and let us know.
1 thought on “Cargill Recruitment | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech”
The location says Bangalore & requires 2 years of minimum experience! Looks like it is not for freshers. Kindly update