Ceridian off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Developer Intern. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Amazon is hiring for Catalog Associate.
Ceridian is a Software as a service company established in 1992. The organization headquarters are located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S. The revenue of the firm is around US$1.02 billion. In this association around 7,462 employees are working. David Ossip is the current CEO of the organization.
Ceridian off campus drive
- Company name: Ceridian
- Website: ceridian.com
- Job Position: Software Developer Intern
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2023/ 2024
- Salary: 40k – 45k Per Month
- Smart and driven individual who is passionate about learning new technologies and building high quality cloud applications
- Developing applications (coding, programming)
- Debugging and testing code
- Documenting and testing new software applications
- Researching, investigating and fixing a wide range of technical issues
- Collaborating with senior leaders
- Approaching problems and creating solutions
- Proactively learning about new technologies
- Pursuing 3rd or final year of B. Tech / Bachelors of Engineering.
- Strong coding skills in a modern object-oriented language (e.g., C#, Java, C++)
- Working knowledge of modern relational databases architecture and SQL language through professional or academic projects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the mydayforce.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Ceridian off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Ceridian Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ceridian recruitment?
You can apply to the Ceridian off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Ceridian Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Ceridian send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Ceridian sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Ceridian careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Ceridian off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Ceridian ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.
3 thoughts on “Ceridian Recruitment | Software Developer Intern | Bachelor’s Degree”
I’m Harshitha Hardworking B.com Graduate with Finance and Accounting specialized Wanted to begin my career in my specialization and Contribute to growth professionally along with growth of Institution.
I’m BCA 2nd year student