A few moments back, CGI has released the notification for the Software Engineer – Tester position. The full details of this job, including the apply link, are as follows.
Serge Godin and André Imbeau founded CGI Inc., also known as CGI Group Inc, in June 1976 in Quebec City, Canada. The company’s headquarters is located in Montreal, Canada, and since 1 Oct 2016, George Schindler has been taking charge as the CEO. According to the Feb 2020 report, there are a total of 77,500 employees working in the organization.
CGI Software Engineer – Tester
- Company name: CGI
- Website: cgi.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer – Tester
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 -2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ ME/ MTech
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 4.5 LPA (Expected)
- Should have upto 2 yrs of experience in Manual and Automation testing
- Good analysis and experience in tool usage
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Certification in Soatest, selenium, or any other framework or enterprise Architecture any Agile PO would be added advantage.
- Primary Skills: Testing, soatest, soap UI, selenium
- Automated Testing
- Functional Testing
- Quality Assurance/QA Strategy
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and skills on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to some other website to find more information about this job role.
- Read all the info there and click on the I’m interested button at the top or bottom.
- Now, enter all the required details and apply for the job.