Cisco Careers 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Skills, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, etc. Cisco Recruitment for Site Reliability Engineer (Intern). All the candidates of who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
On December 10, 1984, Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner founded Cisco, commonly known as Cisco Systems, Inc., a multinational technology corporation operating on a global scale. The company’s corporate headquarters are in San Jose, California, the United States. Cisco Systems’ CEO and chairman are Chuck Robbins. The organisation will have 79,500 workers by the year 2021.
Cisco Careers – Intern
- Company name: Cisco
- Website: cisco.com
- Job Position: Site Reliability Engineer (Intern)
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2023
- Salary: Min 40K Per Month (Expected)
- Designs, writes, and builds tools to improve the reliability, availability, and scalability of key systems and services.
- Automates deployments, monitors, analyzes and optimizes products / services in different data center and cloud environments and platforms.
- Maintains engineering environment to best support automated testing of code that is actively being used by customers. Principle of zero downtime is maintained.
- Site reliability engineers typically create a bridge between development and operations by applying a software engineering mindset to system administration topic.
- Works cross-functionally to be pro-actively aware of potential changes in specifications and requirements that may cause an applications / product to need an update
Eligibility & Skills Required:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Problem solving instincts and abilities
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- Attentive to detail
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Collaborates effectively to solve problems and continually improve availability and reliability of services
- Proficient in automation techniques such as Ansible and Puppet as well as scripting in Python with a focus on automated testing / virtual environments (Docker/Kubernetes)
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the jobs.cisco.com website.
- Read all the details provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply online button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Cisco Careers – Intern. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
Cisco Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cisco Careers 2022?
To apply for the Cisco off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Cisco Careers?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
What is the Cisco selection process?
The selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does oflatest provide Cisco off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the alerts continuously.
Will Cisco send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.