Cisco off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Data Science Analyst position. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B Tech/ MBA/ M.Tech/ MS are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Optum is hiring for Software Engineer.
Cisco is also known as Cisco Systems, Inc. Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner were established it in 1984. It is a multinational technology company with headquarters in San Jose, California, in the United States. Chuck Robbins has been the CEO of the organization. As of now, the total number of employees worked in the firm are 83,300. The total revenue generated by the corporation is US$51.56 billion.
Cisco off campus drive
- Company name: Cisco
- Website: cisco.com
- Job Position: Data Science Analyst
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B Tech/ MBA/ M.Tech/ MS
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Strong in both, operational and financial data analysis
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments in parallel and keep up with deadlines and quality
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.cisco.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Cisco off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Cisco Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cisco recruitment?
You can apply to the Cisco off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Cisco Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Cisco send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Cisco sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Cisco careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Cisco off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Cisco ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.