Cisco Recruitment for TAC Engineer in Bangalore. All the candidates of BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Must See: Kantar Recruitment | Software Engineer.
Cisco (officially known as Cisco Systems, Inc.) is an American multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California. Integral to the growth of Silicon Valley, Cisco develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. Cisco Systems was founded in December 1984 by Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner, two Stanford University computer scientists who had been instrumental in connecting computers at Stanford.
- Company name: Cisco
- Website: cisco.com
- Job Position: TAC Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: 6.5 LPA
- We are looking to employ people like you as technical support engineers. All positions begin on a contract basis.
- Our TAC engineers are called upon by our customers around the world when they are facing critical network outages and when they need help to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical challenges. Most of the time, issues are escalated to TAC only when other teams – including those of leading IT services companies – have failed to resolve them.
- Take advantage of this phenomenal opportunity to roll up your sleeves and become intimate with a broad range of networking technologies while resolving very tough and complex issues.
- Find out if you have the talent and skills to be a part of this elite team.
- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech from any learning institution (2020 – 2021 batch).
- College GPA – no restrictions.
- Great pH score.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work hard to deliver results.
What TAC can do for you:
- We invest heavily in your training, a rigorous 45 days training program.
- Plus, you earn your regular salary during the training process.
- As part of your training, you rotate through several technology teams and get first-hand experience working with other TAC engineers.
- The training is very focused and your performance is reviewed on a weekly basis.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Cisco official website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.
If you are facing any problems while applying to the Cisco Recruitment then do let us know via the comment section below.