Cisco Jobs: Cisco is hiring for Software Engineer position at the Bangalore location. The pass-out graduates of BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, and MSc can apply to this job role. For full details and apply link are as follows.
Cisco Software Engineer
- Company name: Cisco
- Website: cisco.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer – Cloud Application Development
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MSc
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: Min 12 LPA (Expected)
- Solid fundamentals of Data Structures, Algorithms, Object oriented design and programming.
- Strong knowledge on Unix/Linux systems and Unix scripting.
- A good understanding of Cloud based application development (using Docker, Kubernetes, AWS services) and think about security and scalability from group up.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages like JAVA, python, Scala, GoLoang etc.
- Strong testing inclination to ensure programs are comprehensive and well tested for all use cases.
Who You Are
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information: Job Description, Qualification, Role information, etc.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to Cisco’s official website.
- Scroll down and click on Apply button.
- Upload your resume, enter all the required fields, and submit your application.