Cisco Jobs: Cisco is hiring for Software Engineer Intern at the Bangalore location. The graduates of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are only eligible to apply for this job role. If you are interested in applying then follow below.
Must See: Sony Recruitment | Full Stack Intern.
On December 10, 1984, Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner founded Cisco, commonly known as Cisco Systems, Inc., a multinational technology corporation operating on a global scale. The company’s corporate headquarters are in San Jose, California, the United States. Cisco Systems’ CEO and chairman are Chuck Robbins. The organization will have 79,500 workers by the year 2021.
Cisco Software Engineer
- Company name: Cisco
- Website: cisco.com
- Job Position: Software Consulting Engineer (Intern)
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA
- Batch: 2023
- Salary: Min 12 LPA (Expected)
- The requirement is for 2023 passout only
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information: Job Description, Qualification, Role information, etc.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to Cisco’s official website.
- Scroll down and click on Apply button.
- Upload your resume, enter all the required fields, and submit your application.