Cisco Jobs: Cisco is hiring for Technical Systems Engineer position | India. The pass-out graduates of BE, B.Tech, ME, and M.Tech can apply to this job role. For full details and apply link are as follows.
Cisco Technical Systems Engineer
- Company name: Cisco
- Website: cisco.com
- Job Position: Technical Systems Engineer
- Location: India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: Min 5.6 LPA (Expected)
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Masters of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Attentive to detail
- Proficient in VPN technology, software load balancing, DNS, application gateways, VB script, hardware diagnostics, IP networking, network protocols, firewalls, and databases.
- Familiar with standard programming languages (Linux, C,C++, Python), scripting and automation skills using API Able to integrate 3rd party platforms/products into IT provided services.
- Knowledge and experience with servers of various operating systems or middleware technologies in an enterprise private/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco UCS, virtualization technologies, HX, Intersight, etc. for compute environments
- Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt. Use development technologies (GIT, JIRA). and database technologies such as relational (e.g. Oracle)
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information: Job Description, Qualification, Role information, etc.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to Cisco’s official website.
- Scroll down and click on Apply button.
- Upload your resume, enter all the required fields, and submit your application.