Cisco Jobs: Cisco is hiring for Technical Writer Intern at the Bangalore location. Any Graduate irrespective of the degree is eligible to apply for this job role. More details and the apply link are as follows.
Cisco Technical Writer Intern
- Company name: Cisco
- Website: cisco.com
- Job Position: Technical Writer (Intern)
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 80,000 Per Month (Expected)
What You’ll Do:
As a technical writer (0-3 years’ experience) at Cisco, you will:
- Research, create, and revise technical content according to established standards / processes / guidelines.
- Work with editors and technical resources to develop high-quality content.
- Attend project/team meetings and report work status.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Understand the basic concepts of networking.
- Demonstrate steady increase in productivity and improvement in quality.
- Build contacts within other departments and engage with stakeholders.
- Learn new skills in content architecture, help systems, UX, Analytics, Automation, Visual Content, and Augmented Reality.
Who you are:
You will have a successful career as a writer at Cisco if you have:
- Excellent writing skills.
- Creativity and critical thinking skills to solve customer problems.
- The aptitude and drive to learn new products, technology, and tools.
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information: Job Description, Qualification, Role information, etc.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to Cisco’s official website.
- Scroll down and click on Apply button.
- Upload your resume, enter all the required fields, and submit your application.