Clarivate off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Content Editor. Candidates who completed graduation in Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Clarivate is a business that provides analytics. Its headquarters are located in London, United Kingdom, and it was founded in 2016. The company’s CEO has been Jonathan Gear. According to reports produced in 2021, the organization’s total revenue was 125.4 crores USD, and it employed 11,000 people overall.
Clarivate off campus drive
- Company name: Clarivate
- Website: clarivate.com
- Job Position: Associate Content Editor
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers / 1-2 years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6.5 LPA (Expected)
Eligibility and Skills Required:
- Any UG graduate (B.com, B.Sc., BBA, BA, or BCA)
- Freshers / 1-2 years of experience
- Basic knowledge in Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point, web browsing etc.
- Understanding/ experience in publishing industry preferred
- Good ability to communicate in English
- Organized and quality conscious
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.clarivate.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Clarivate off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.