Clarivate Recruitment for Associate Software Engineer in Bangalore, Noida. All the candidates who completed their Graduation, Post Graduation are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Must See: Amazon Recruitment | Account Health Support Specialist (AHS).
Clarivate was formed in 2016, following the acquisition of Thomson Reuters’ Intellectual Property and Science Business by Onex Corporation and Baring Private Equity Asia. It is an American publicly traded analytics company that operates a collection of subscription-based services, in the areas of bibliometrics and scientometrics; business / market intelligence, and competitive profiling for pharmacy.
Clarivate Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Clarivate
- Website: clarivate.com
- Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Location: Bangalore, Noida
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
- Engineering Graduates (2020/2021/2022) exploring to kick start their career in technology.
- Ideal candidate should have hand-on interest in programming and some experience in writing software applications.
- If you have a GitHub profile, please provide link to your work.
- Nice to have Internship/College Project.
- Knowledge of one or more programming language to write fully executable and functional code is very desirable.g.
- Graduate/Post Graduate – (2020/2021/2022 batch).
- CGPA: 60% (CGPA 6).
- Demonstrable problem solving, analytical skills.
- Ability to think through a problem at conceptual level and propose solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the MyWorkdayjobs website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.
If you are facing any problems while applying to the Clarivate Recruitment 2022 then do let us know via the comment section below.