CloudThat off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Fresher-Trainer-TOD position. Candidates who completed B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Cognizant is hiring for Associate – Projects.
- Company name: CloudThat
- Website: cloudthat.com
- Job Position: Intern
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Min 30K Per Month (Expected)
- Prepare documentation for various trainings.
- Ability to research, comprehend, and apply new training methodologies and information about the software we sell and train on.
- Conduct technical training sessions covering the GCP Cloud services offered by providers.
- Conduct professional corporate training for CloudThat clients across the globe through in person and online session
- Consulting for CloudThat’s clients all over the globe
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of any cloud technology like (GCP/ AWS/ Azure).
- Certification in GCP would be a bonus.
- Specialization in specific field like AI/ML, Security, Data, Cloud Computing, Networking, Full Stack Development will be added bonus.
- Interested in delivering training.
- Prior experience or working knowledge of how to design, create and deliver training programs, including course syllabus and agendas, participant guides, user guides, exercises including scenarios and solutions, handouts, power point presentations, tests, surveys for satisfaction. (not mandatory)
- Select or develop appropriate teaching aids, such as handbooks, demonstration models, visual aids, and tutorials
- Good organizational and communication skills are a must.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the cloudthat.aviahire.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the CloudThat off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
CloudThat Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for CloudThat recruitment?
You can apply to the CloudThat off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for CloudThat Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will CloudThat send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, CloudThat sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the CloudThat careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide CloudThat off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to CloudThat?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.