CLRI Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, etc. CLRI has hiring for Project Associate I, Senior Project Associate, Project Assistant. All the candidates who are eligible can apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
UP Next: DRDO Recruitment | Apprentice.
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) was formed on 26 September 1942. The corporation founders are Arcot Ramaswamy Mudaliar and Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar. Director General for the CSIR is Dr. Nallathamby Kalaiselvi. The annual budget for this group is around ₹7,144 crores. It operates 38 research facilities, 39 outreach locations, and three innovation centers.
CLRI Walk-In Drive – 2022
- Organization Name: Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI)
- Website: clri.org
- Job Position: Project Associate I, Senior Project Associate, Project Assistant
- Location: Chennai
- Type: Full time
- Qualification: BCA/ B.Sc/ Diploma/ M.Sc/ M.Ph/ Ph.D.
- Salary: Mentioned Below
- Total Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Age Limit: Mentioned Below
- Walk-In Date: 13st September 2022
- Candidates have the opportunity to apply for the positions of Project Associate I, Senior Project Associate, and More Vacancies through CLRI. The number of openings for CLRI Recruitment 2022 is 10.
- The official announcement states that candidates must have earned a BCA, B.Sc., diploma, M.Sc., or M.Phil./Ph.D. Please visit the official notification linked below for a more thorough discussion of the requirements.
- Selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs.20,000 – Rs.42,000 Per Month.
- Candidates can walkin for CLRI Recruitment 2022 on 13/09/2022. Candidates can go through the official notification to know walkin address & the documentaries to be carried for the interview.
- If you have any queries while filling out the application form, paying the application fee, and submitting the details. In that case, you can click on the ‘OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION’ text and check all the details.