Cognizant GenC HR Internship | The graduates of BBA/ BSc/ B.com/ MBA are eligible to apply for this job role. The Internship locations are Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, and Bangalore. Follow below for more details and the apply link.
Related: SAP is hiring for Developer Associate.
Cognizant GenC HR Internship
- Company name: Cognizant
- Website: cognizant.com
- Job Position: GenC HR Internship
- Location: Gurgaon/ Kolkata/ Mumbai/ Noida/ Bangalore
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 6 Months
- Qualification: BBA/ BSc/ B.com/ MBA
- Batch: 2015/ 2016/ 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- CTC: INR 25,000.00 per Month
- Grade: Min 60%
- Duration: 4 – 6 months
- Last date: 31 March 2022
Role and Responsibilities:
- Technical Learning Cohorts management for a size up to 200 learners
- Cohort orientation on the learning journey, continuous evaluation process, organizing solution/platform connects and set expectation to learners on Do’s/Don’ts.
- Learners attendance tracking, session planning and scheduling including coordination with trainers(both internal and external), mentors, BU SMEs and support leader connect session planning and implementation
- Cohort learning progress validation, analysis, inferences, action on course correction/remediation and weekly performance reporting
- Be the single point person for the learners throughout the learning journey in resolving learner queries, enable support, facilitate additional learning intervention as required towards successful graduation
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MS Office proficiency – Expert proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent decision making and organizational skill
- Expert proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Should have hands on with any database management tools
- Knowledge of data visualization and scripting tools is added advantage
- Ability to logically knit the data available and gain insights and inferences
- Ability analyse and project the data for clear insights and visualization/narrative
- Quick learner – to new technologies and tools.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information given on this page.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Superset website.
- Recheck all the information provided on that page.
- Now, register for a Superset account if you don’t have any.
- After signing in, enter the required information and apply for the job.