Cognizant is an American multinational technology company founded on 26 January 1994 by Kumar Mahadeva and Francisco D’Souza. The headquarters of the organization is located in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Since 1 April 2019, Brian Humphries has been taking charge as the CEO of the company. According to the 2021 report, around 3,42,410 employees are working in the company.
Cognizant Graduate Trainee
- Company name: Cognizant
- Website: cognizant.com
- Job Position: Graduate Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- CTC: 2.52 LPA
- Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on-premise products like Windows, Cloud Computing, O365, End User Computing, Desk Side Services, and other business applications to our global customers
- Collaborate with 5.6+ Million Users globally to ensure seamless functioning of business
- Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting, etc.
- Provide expert solutions on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software installations, and networking queries
- Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution
- To maintain business agreed on timelines and resolved issues within that timeline.
- Engage in business interactions with end-users to provide innovative approaches
- Evaluate the critical needs of the users and provide quality deliverables to enhance user satisfaction
- Clarify user queries and work collaboratively to ensure there is no business impact
- Using a high level of problem-solving and critical thinking skills to engage in time-bound tasks
- Industry-standard business hours with rotational shifts to support global customers
- Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement
- Any 3 years Graduation program
- 50 % in X, XII, Diploma, UG, No Standing Arrears. Max Gap 2 Years. PG Not eligible.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Superset website.
- Click on the register button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.
If you have faced any issues while applying to this job application, do let us know via the comment section below so that we can help you fix the problem.