Cognizant off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Data Support (Non Voice). Candidates who completed graduation in BCom, MCom, MBA are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Mindtree is hiring for Analyst.
Cognizant provides outsourcing and information technology services. It was founded in 1994 by Francisco D’Souza and Kumar Mahadeva, and its main office is in Teaneck, New Jersey, in the United States. The company’s CEO, Brian Humphries, has held that position since 2019. The company’s core services include consulting, IT, and outsourcing. The company currently has 340,000 employees, and its total annual revenue is US$18.65 billion.
Cognizant Data Support (Non Voice)
- Company name: Cognizant
- Website: cognizant.com
- Job Position: Data Support (Non Voice)
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Cognizant is Hiring – Commerce / A/C Freshers – Data Support/Non Voice – Chennai.
- This job involves data support.
- BCom/MBA/MCom graduates are eligible.
- 2019 to 2022 passed out graduates with provisional / degree certificate will be considered for this role.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- Should be flexible to work in US Shift timing (NIGHT).
- Should be willing to work from office.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the naukri.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Cognizant off campus drive associate position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Cognizant Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cognizant recruitment?
You can apply to the Cognizant off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Cognizant Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Cognizant send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Cognizant sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Cognizant careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Cognizant off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Cognizant ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.