Cognizant off campus drive is recruiting candidates for SDET position. Candidates who completed graduation in B.E/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Cognizant is an Information Technology Services company. It was established by Kumar Mahadeva & Francisco D’Souza in 1994, and the headquarters are in Teaneck, New Jersey. Since 2019, Brian Humphries has been the company. Per the reports generated in 2021, the total number of employees working in the firm was 340,000, and the organization total revenue was US$18.65 billion.
Cognizant off campus drive
- Company name: Cognizant
- Website: cognizant.com
- Job Position: SDET
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- A strong level knowledge of Java/Cypress with UI and API automation. Knowledge of frameworks/technologies such as Spark, Scala, S3 bucket, Databricks, Elastic Search, DynamoDB.
- Knowledge of version control systems and continuous integration systems (Git, Bamboo, SonarQube)
- Experience with building framework in Cypress and migration based on project needs.
- Monitor the critical upcoming program and build and implement the automation road map created for the team.
- Take complete accountability on the automation requirements and build strong automation team
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.cognizant.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Cognizant off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.