Cognizant off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Technology Specialist position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Diploma Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Cogno AI Recruitment | Python Django Developer.
Cognizant provides information technology services is an American company Kumar Mahadeva & Francisco D’Souza was founded in 1994, and its main office is in Teaneck, New Jersey. The company’s CEO, Brian Humphries, has been in that position since 2019. It provides consulting, IT, and outsourcing services. The company currently employs 340,000 people, and its total annual revenue is US$18.65 billion.
Cognizant off campus drive
- Company name: Cognizant
- Website: cognizant.com
- Job Position: Technology Specialist
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 13 LPA (Expected)
Business / Customer
- Understand and articulate complex problems related to the specific technology.
- Provide business development support by assisting in RFP/ RFI response drafting, presentations, collateral creation and formulating recommendations Support presales and create marketing collateral such case studies and capability deck.
- Capture and present project’s capabilities to prospective clients in a way that highlights the unique selling proposition of Cognizant solutions.
- Interface with community network to retain technology competitiveness.
- Work with the client team to address escalations.
- Implement change requests and engineering tasks.
Must Have Skills:
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.cognizant.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Cognizant off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Cognizant Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cognizant recruitment?
You can apply to the Cognizant off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Cognizant Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Cognizant send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Cognizant sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Cognizant careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Cognizant off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Cognizant ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.
3 thoughts on “Cognizant Recruitment | Technology Specialist | Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com”
I want to work
i am eligible for this job