Cognizant hiring: Cognizant is hiring for Programmer Analyst Trainee at the Bangalore location. All the pass-out candidates of these batches are eligible for this job: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant Programmer Analyst Trainee
- Company name: Cognizant
- Website: cognizant.com
- Job Position: Programmer Analyst Trainee
- Location: Across India (Work From Home)
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 4.4 LPA (Expected)
1 Requirement Analysis:
a Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement2 Efficient Task Execution:
a Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- b Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- c Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- d Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- e Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- f Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- g Comply with defined process during task execution.
- h Provide periodic task level updates as required.
a Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflowsb Creating application specific reports Eg:
SLA KPI reports, performance aspects:
number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions etc4 Participation in Calls/Status reporting:
a Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- b Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
5 Learning / Training:
a Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- b Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- c Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- d Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
Must Have Skills
- Salesforce Customization
- Salesforce Configuration
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the Cognizant’s official website.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Upload Resume/ CV and enter all the required fields.
- Recheck the details and submit.
Facing any problems while apply? If yes then do let us know in the comment section below.
Apply Now (Hyderabad)
Apply Now (Bangalore)
Apply Now (Kolkata)
Apply Now (Chennai)