Cognizant Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Skills, Salary, Eligibility, Walk-In Drive, Requirements etc. Cognizant is recruiting candidates for Tech – Mentor position. Candidates who pursued Any Graduate/ Postgraduate are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in Pune location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Cognizant is an Information technology company was on founded 26 January 1994, Chennai by Francisco D’Souza and Kumar Mahadeva. Brian Humphries is serving as CEO from the year 2019. As per the report generated in 2019, the revene of the firm is around 1,680 crores USD. As of 2022, approximately 3,41,000 employees are working in this association.
Cognizant Careers – Mentor
- Company name: Cognizant
- Website: cognizant.com
- Job Position: Tech – Mentor
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduate/ Postgraduate
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
Job Description :
- The candidate should be able to act as a technical mentor in the Certification Journey Program.
- This program is dedicated to the individuals who would like to be GCP (Google Cloud Platform) certified.
- We are looking for an individual who can act as a technical mentor for the program’s participants and will guide and help them to achieve their certification goals.
- Ability to facilitate and provide exam guide review sessions (online live, recorded session that has a predefined structure).
- Guide the learners towards their certification goals.
- Explain complex topics.
- Good communication skills and a high energy person who can connect with the audience.
- Activate and engage learners through different modes.
- Answer technical questions (for example, GCP related, occasionally comparisons between GCP/AWS/Azure platforms).
- Identify training gaps and propose necessary updates.
- Coordinates for certification journey of nine technical certifications.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.cognizant.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Cognizant Careers – Mentor. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Cognizant Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cognizant recruitment 2022?
You can apply to the Cognizant off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Cognizant Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Cognizant send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Cognizant sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Cognizant careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Cognizant off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Cognizant ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.