Colgate Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Skills, Salary, Careers, Eligibility, Walk-In Drive, Requirements, etc. Colgate is recruiting candidates for Data Engineer position. Candidates who pursued BB.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Mumbai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
William Colgate founded Colgate, a consumer goods manufacturer with headquarters in America, in 1806. The organization’s main office is in New York, in the United States. The company’s CEO is Noel Wallace. The company produces cleaning agents, personal care items, and pet food all over the world. The company employs 33,380 people. According to figures produced in 2021, the organization’s overall revenue was around US$17.421 billion.
Colgate Careers – Engineer
- Company name: Colgate
- Website: colgate.com
- Job Position: Data Engineer – Associate Analyst / Data Engineer I
- Location: Mumbai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Bachelor’s degree required, Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field a plus
- We are looking for a candidate with at least XX years of experience in a Data Engineer role
- Working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Experience supporting and working with multi-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases: MongoDB, Snowflake,PostgreSQL etc
- Experience with cloud services: GCP, AWS, etc
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, etc.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.colgate.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Colgate Careers – Engineer. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Colgate Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Colgate recruitment 2022?
You can apply to the Colgate off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Colgate Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Colgate send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Colgate sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Colgate careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Colgate off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Colgate?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.