Collins Aerospace is hiring for Graduate Engineer position at the Bengaluru location. The candidates of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible to apply for this job role. Interested people can follow below.
UP Next: Unisys is hiring for Associate Engineer.
Collins Aerospace is a subsidiary of Raytheon Technologies which is one of the World’s supplier of aerospace and defense products. The company was founded in the year 2018 and headquarted in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. According to the 2021 report, there are 68,000 employees working in the organization. A few subsidiaries are ARINC, Hamilton Standard, and many more. The predecessors are Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems.
Collins Aerospace Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Company name: Collins Aerospace
- Website: collinsaerospace.com
- Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Location: Bengaluru
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Salary: Up to 6.8 LPA (Expected)
- SW Development, High level and Low level verification (Majorly Verification).
- Good Analytical, Logical l and Debugging skills.
- Good Understanding or experience on programming languages C/C++/Ada95.
- Python/scripting language experience.
- Experience on Avionics Software applications
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the Collins Aerospace’s official website.
- Click on Apply Now and sign in to your account if you have any.
- If you don’t have an account, then create a new one.
- After signing in, enter the details and submit the application.