CPCB Recruitment 2023: CPCB Recruitment for Scientist ‘B’, Assistant Law Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Sr. Scientific Assistant, Technical Supervisor, Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Junior Technician, Sr. Lab Assistant, UDC, DEO, Junior Lab Assistant, LDC, Field Attendant, MTS (163 Posts) . All the candidates who are eligible can apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
UP Next: BSF Recruitment | Across India | 3030 Posts.
CPCB stands for Central Pollution Control Board which was established on 22 September in 1974. The organization headquarter are located in New Delhi. CPCB was came in to action in the year 1974 after the implementation of water act. The corporation works under Ministry of Environment by union government of India. Shri Tanmay kumar an IAS officer and Dr. prashant Gargava a Member-Security works as Agency executives for this group. Around 500 employees work under this firm.
CPCB Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name: CPCB
- Website: cpcb.nic.in
- Job Position: Scientist ‘B’, Assistant Law Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Sr. Scientific Assistant, Technical Supervisor, Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Junior Technician, Sr. Lab Assistant, UDC, DEO, Junior Lab Assistant, LDC, Field Attendant, MTS
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Qualification: Mentioned Below
- Total Vacancies: 163 Posts
- Salary: Mentioned Below
- Age Limit: Mention Below
- Last Date: 31st March 2023
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|2.||Assistant Law Officer||06|
|3.||Assistant Accounts Officer||01|
|4.||Senior Scientific Assistant||16|
|9.||Senior Laboratory Assistant||15|
|10.||Upper Division Clerk||16|
|11.||Data Entry Operator Grade-II||03|
|12.||Junior Laboratory Assistant||15|
|13.||Lower Division Clerk||05|
- Candidates must possess a 10/ Class 12/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree from a recognized Board/ Institute are eligible to apply CPCB posts.
- Candidates of age below 35 Years old can apply for the Scientist B posts.
- Candidates of age below 30 Years old can apply for the Assistant Law Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Senior Scientific Assistant, Technical Supervisor, Assistant, and Accounts Assistant posts.
- Candidates of age between 18-27 Years old can apply for the other posts.
- For age relaxation details refer the official notification link is given below.
- The Selection Process of CPCB Recruitment
- Candidates should need to go through the Written Test, Skill/ Trade Test, and interview.
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS- One hour exam- 500 and Two hour exam- Rs 1000
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female- One hour exam- 150 and Two hour exam- Rs 250
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the cpcb.nic.in
- You can see the careers option in the site and click on Job openings.
- Click on for new registration otherwise, login if you have an account.
- Otherwise, create a new one on the site.
- After logging in, enter all the required details.
- If you have any queries while filling out the application form, paying the application fee, and submitting the details. In that case, you can click on the ‘OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION’ text and check all the details.
We hope you have successfully applied for the CPCB recruitment 2023. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.