Cred off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Business Finance Analytics. Candidates who completed graduation are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: SHL is hiring for Associate QA.
CRED is a fintech company. It was established in 2018, and the headquarters are located in Bengaluru. Kunal Shah has been the CEO of the firm. Per the reports generated in 2022, the organization total revenue is ₹88.6 crore, and the total number of employees working in the firm is 201 – 500 employees.
Cred off campus drive
- Company name: Cred
- Website: cred.club
- Job Position: Business Finance Analytics
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 10 LPA (Expected)
- Leverage analytics to drive insights regarding pricing, adoption, user behavior and other key portfolio metricspro-actively work with product/risk/marketing team to drive business strategies
- Perform financial forecasting and various sensitivity/scenario analyses to help build a robust business plan monitor & highlight the health of the business by developing metric dashboards to track success & performance metrics for business functions conduct outside-in market and competitive analysis to develop key insights
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.cred.club website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Cred off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.